The 2017-2018 online application opens as of September 1! To apply please go to greenhousescholars.fluidreview.com.
Questions on eligibility? View our eligibility requirements here. To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be a graduating high school senior planning to attend a four-year accredited academic institution
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident and a legal resident of Colorado, Georgia, Illinois or North Carolina.
- Have a cumulative, un-weighted GPA of 3.5 or above
- Demonstrate financial need (annual household income no greater than $70,000)
- Possess excellent leadership skills, an ability to persevere through difficult circumstances, and a strong interest and commitment to their community
The Greenhouse Scholars application process consists of three rounds:
- To be considered for this program, you must submit your application by December 1.
- After submitting an online application, applicants will be notified of their semi-finalist status in January and finalist status in March.
- For all rounds, application materials will be collected in our application system and applicants will be notified via email.
- All deadline and notification date details are below.
Contact us anytime with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 303.459.5470.
Key Dates for 2017-2018 New Scholars Selection:
SEPTEMBER 1, 2017
Application opens online.
DECEMBER 1, 2017
Application deadline – early submissions are highly encouraged.
JANUARY 22, 2018
Applicants notified of their semi-finalist status by email. Semi-finalists asked to submit 2 short videos responses to question prompts.
FEBRUARY 12, 2018
Semi-finalist deadline to submit video responses.
MARCH 12, 2018
Applicants notified of their finalist status by email. Finalists asked to submit interview scheduling preference and head shot photo.
MARCH 19, 2018
Finalist deadline to submit additional materials.
WEEK OF APRIL 2, 2018
Finalists from Colorado interviewed in person.
WEEK OF april 9, 2018
Finalists from Colorado, Illinois and North Carolina interviewed in person.
WEEK OF april 16, 2018
Finalists from Illinois and Georgia interviewed in person.
WEEK OF april 30, 2018
Scholars from all states announced by phone and email.