The 2019-2020 online application is now open!
Scroll down to access the application without leaving this page.
Questions about eligibility? View our eligibility requirements here. To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be a graduating high school senior planning to attend a four-year accredited academic institution
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident and a legal resident of Colorado, Georgia, Illinois or North Carolina.
- Have a cumulative, unweighted GPA of 3.5 or above
- Demonstrate financial need (annual household income no greater than $70,000)
- Possess excellent leadership skills, an ability to persevere through difficult circumstances, and a strong interest in and commitment to their community
The Greenhouse Scholars application process consists of three rounds:
- Round 1 is a short, Part One Application, if approved, you will be invited to complete Round 2, the longer Part Two Application.
- To be considered for this program, you must submit your Part Two Application by December 2.
- After submitting a complete online application, applicants will be notified of their finalist status (Round 3) in February and acceptance in April.
- For all rounds, application materials will be collected in our application system and applicants will be notified via email.
- All deadline and notification date details are below.
Contact Leah anytime with questions: email@example.com or 303.459.5482.
Key Dates for 2019-2020 New Scholar Selection:
August 15, 2019
Part One Application opens on a rolling deadline.
October 1, 2019
Part Two Application opens.
November 22, 2019
Part One Application rolling deadline ends.
December 2, 2019
Part Two Application deadline – early submissions are highly encouraged.
February 17, 2020
Applicants notified of their finalist status by email. Finalists asked to submit interview scheduling preferences, college acceptance status and headshot photo.
February 26, 2020
Finalist deadline to submit additional materials.
Weeks of March 23, March 30, April 2, and April 6, 2020
Finalists from Colorado, Illinois, Georgia and North Carolina interviewed in person.
Week of April 20, 2020
Scholars from Colorado, Illinois, Georgia, and North Carolina announced by phone and email.