The 2018-2019 online application is closed.
Questions about eligibility? View our eligibility requirements here. To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be a graduating high school senior planning to attend a four-year accredited academic institution
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident and a legal resident of Colorado, Georgia, Illinois or North Carolina.
- Have a cumulative, unweighted GPA of 3.5 or above
- Demonstrate financial need (annual household income no greater than $70,000)
- Possess excellent leadership skills, an ability to persevere through difficult circumstances, and a strong interest in and commitment to their community
The Greenhouse Scholars application process consists of two rounds:
- To be considered for this program, you must submit your application by December 17.
- After submitting an online application, applicants will be notified of their finalist status in February and acceptance in March.
- For all rounds, application materials will be collected in our application system and applicants will be notified via email.
- All deadline and notification date details are below.
Contact Leah anytime with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 303.459.5482.
Key Dates for 2018-2019 New Scholars Selection:
September 1, 2018
Application opens online.
December 17, 2018
Application deadline – early submissions are highly encouraged.
February 4, 2019
Applicants notified of their finalist status by email. Finalists asked to submit interview scheduling preference and headshot photo.
February 11, 2019
Finalist deadline to submit additional materials.
Weeks of February 25, March 4, March 11, and March 18, 2019
Finalists from Colorado, Illinois, Georgia and North Carolina interviewed in person.
Week of March 25, 2019
Scholars from Colorado, Illinois, Georgia, and North Carolina announced by phone and email.