The 2017-2018 online application will open as of September 1, 2017. Please check back for further information and details. Applications will be due December 1, 2017. Eligibility is outlined below.
We look for high-performing, under-resourced students who have already demonstrated true leadership and positive community contributions.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be a graduating high school senior planning to attend a four-year accredited academic institution
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident and a legal resident of Colorado, Georgia, Illinois or North Carolina.
- Have a cumulative, un-weighted GPA of 3.5 or above
- Demonstrate financial need (annual household income no greater than $70,000)
- Possess excellent leadership skills, an ability to persevere through difficult circumstances, and a strong interest and commitment to their community
Contact us anytime with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303.459.5470.