Click here to apply.
Volunteer Posting: Lead Volunteer
Greenhouse Scholars, a Boulder-based 501(c)(3) education nonprofit, is searching for a Lead Volunteer.
Responsibilities for the Lead Volunteer include:
- Recruitment of volunteers for events like Venus de Miles (in Colorado and in Illinois) and Glass Half Full (Colorado)
- Pre-event communications with volunteers including
- Confirmation of sign up
- Assignment of roles
- Description of expectations
- Creation and distribution of training materials
- Event Day Volunteer Coordination including
- Volunteer check-in
- Communication with volunteers during event
- Post-Event Volunteer Follow up
- Thank you email including volunteer experience survey
Greenhouse Scholars will provide:
- Volunteer recruitment collateral including posters, flyers, and digital marketing communications
- Access to and training on our existing volunteer management software
- Access to current and past volunteer database
- Complimentary event entry for Lead Volunteer and a guest to Glass Half Full Colorado (tickets valued at $150 each)
- Complimentary lunch and cocktail tickets at Venus de Miles Colorado (valued at $15 each)
- Complimentary volunteer t-shirt
- Additional Greenhouse Scholars/Venus de Miles “swag”
- Our undying gratitude for a job well done
The Lead Volunteer position for Greenhouse Scholars is an unpaid, volunteer role estimated at around 3 hours per week from March through May, and approximately 5 hours per week June through September. This role would work remotely but occasionally require meetings at the Greenhouse Scholars office in Boulder. The Lead Volunteer will report to the Event Associate and the Chief Operating Officer at Greenhouse Scholars.
Click here to apply. For more information, please contact Kate Todd at (303) 459-5466 or email@example.com.