Click here to apply.
Job Posting: Associate Position – Programs
Location: Boulder, CO with limited travel to Illinois, Georgia, and North Carolina
This position is currently open. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.
Greenhouse Scholars cultivates leaders to change low-income families and communities.
Our vision is to create a community of leaders who will evolve the communities of the world. Our values are leadership, accountability, community, and relentlessness. We support high-performing, under-resourced students during and after college with a Whole Person program that includes 8 components: mentorship, peer support, internships, professional networking, Summer Symposium, financial support, skills modules, and impact. Greenhouse Scholars has an innovative, hard-working, results-driven culture with a high-performing team. Together with our 200+ Scholars, we are effecting generational change for thousands of individuals, families, and communities locally and across the globe.
We are looking for a hardworking, high performer to join our Programs team in implementing our 8 program components and building trusted relationships with our Scholars and community members. This is a full-time position working out of our Boulder, Colorado office.
Responsibilities may include:
- Flawlessly execute and manage several of our Whole Person program components.
- Coordinate detailed logistics for our new Scholar Selection process, involving nearly a thousand students, volunteers, counselors, and schools.
- Implement a robust alumni and young professionals program.
- Develop trust, confidence, and a strong rapport with Scholars, volunteers, and other community members to ensure they feel personally supported, informed, appreciated, and engaged.
- Track, analyze, and communicate results via compelling reports and storytelling.
Ideal candidate will have:
- A strong ability to establish trust and build quality, trusted, confidential relationships
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- An unrelenting positive attitude and work ethic
- Excellent communication, presentation, and follow up skills
- A collaborative mindset and approach
- Project management experience
- 3-7 years of work experience
- A Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university is mandatory
Click here to apply.