Greenhouse Scholars welcomed 6 new Development and Advisory Board members, nearly doubling the size of its Colorado board membership.
The Development and Advisory Board is a group of community leaders who have pledged to help our organization identify and leverage fundraising opportunities, in addition to making their own generous personal contributions. Members of this board are active in helping organize fundraising events and rallying other prominent community leaders to our cause. This board greatly improves our ability to raise funds, build a dependable, lasting foundation for our program’s growth, and contribute to the success of our Scholars.
The 2016 Development and Advisory Board additions include:
- Cynthia Banks, CEO New World Vistas
- Drew Esson, Director at Digital Globe
- David Howson, Former President, Zayo Group
- Michael Hora, CEO of Hora Enterprises
- Rick Schuham, Executive Vice President at Savills Studley (formerly a member of our Illinois Development and Advisory Board)
- Jarrod Tisdell, Vice President of Implementation, Zayo Group
To read more about all of our board members, click HERE.