This position is currently open as of October 2020
Location: Boulder, CO with limited travel to Illinois, Georgia, and North Carolina
This is not a work-from-home position
Click here to apply!
Greenhouse Scholars is a diverse community of leaders working together to create positive, generational change in low-income communities by creating the ability for people of all backgrounds to live the life of their choosing.
Our vision is to create a community of leaders who will evolve the communities of the world. Our values are leadership, community, relentlessness, and accountability. Greenhouse Scholars is an innovative, entrepreneurial, results-driven organization looking for high-performing candidates to join our team.
- Work directly with the Chief Relationship and Community Officer to build the Greenhouse Scholars community and grow our organization significantly in the coming years.
- Support our team’s relationship and fundraising efforts nationwide.
- Integrate and elevate our Salesforce database to ensuring efficiency and data integrity across the organization.
- Write, design, and format highly-customized proposals and reports for major foundation grants, corporate partners, and individual supporters. This work is critical for the organization’s ability to earn trust, credibility, loyalty, and referrals.
- Update our communications with evolved brand messaging as we launch a new trajectory for the organization’s future.
- Communicate directly with key supporter groups to ensure they are connected, informed, and empowered in their roles within the Greenhouse Scholars community.
Ideal candidate will have:
- An unrelenting positive attitude
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Great written and verbal communications (persuasive, succinct, compelling, well-formatted)
- An efficient and organized approach to managing projects
- An entrepreneurial spirit and work ethic
- Experience using programs such as Salesforce, PowerPoint, Excel, and MailChimp.
- 2-4 years of work experience
- A Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university is mandatory
Click here to apply!